Expert in qualitative research, proposition development and project management.
- Shakespeare Hospice: brand insights and positioning project with staff, patients and carers.
- Purple Monster: rebranding project. Conducting research and workshops with customers and staff. Management of ebranding.
- Charlie Waller and Walker Institutes (University of Reading): naming and branding, research workshops and project management.
- Northampton College: rebranding, conducting workshops and research. Managing ongoing marketing and communications projects.
- Listening, interpretation and expression of complex propositions
- Facilitation, mediation and interpersonal problem solving
- Planning and project management
- Voluntarily mentoring distressed young people for LifeSpace
- Mentor for Coventry University undergraduate (Institute of Directors)
- PGDipHE Advertising and Marketing
- BA Hons Anthropology and Philosophy
Continued professional development:
- Sandler Training: Sales and Networking techniques
- Design Business Association workshop on Negotiation
- Reputation Management two-day workshop (CIM 14 hours CPD)
- 1987-1993: Consumer and Business-to-business advertising agencies.
- 1994-2001: Through-the-line agencies
- 2001 -2003: Brand consultancy
- 2003-present: Joint Owner Glued