Start date: May 2020
Wage rate: 3.90
Job Description: A world class leading organisation that has become the UKs number 1 in press tool manufacturer and subcontract machining specialist, supplying the worldwide automotive, aerospace, medical, energy and marine industries.
Their highly skilled engineers are highly trained and conversant with tool making, press tools, Milling in both 3 and 5 axis, CNC, different types of tools and dies, sub contract machining, CAD / CAM alongside other machining techniques.
This company have a history of training apprentices to become highly skilled engineers and have had a great career path provided to them. This company are now looking to employ their next apprentice so if you have a genuine interest and passion for engineering, excel in Maths and are looking to start your career in a world class leading organisation that predominantly supply to the automotive, aerospace and Marine industries then apply today.
Skills required: In order to be successful for this apprenticeship you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Have a genuine passion and interest for engineering, machining and problem solving.
- Have excellent Mathematical abilities as the role is heavily Maths focused.
- Hold an excellent timekeeping and attendance record.
- Be proactive, hard working, committed and reliable.
- Have a mature attitude, be interested in learning and be a team player.
This company value their employees and reward hard work, dedication and determination. In return for this the company will provide you with a high level of training and a successful and rewarding career.